Followers

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Egg Dye and White Lace



After the grandgirls finished coloring Easter Eggs, I just couldn't dump that dye without dunking some old white lace that I had in a bin.

white lace

I tried to match the dye to my SU colors.  You can always use your Stampin' Up re-inkers to dye eggs and other items.  They are non-toxic and work really well.


I use my drying rack to dry my lace or ribbon.



My end result....colorful lace!  The granddaughters and I can do lots of projects with this vivid lace.  Besides it was fun to do on with the girls.

Here are some pictures of the actual eye coloring that we did on Good Friday before we dyed the lace.













Who doesn't like to play with dye?  I do.  The girls did.  Of course, I should have put my rubber gloves on because my hands are still a little blue-green!  Signs of an artist is how I look at that and that is what I told our granddaughters!!!

Have a Happy and Blessed Easter!

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.